Fred Myers CruiseGuides
Fred Myers is a professional writer and photographer that spent 10 years logging nearly 19,000 miles on the Tennessee River, the Cumberland Riven and the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway. Fred's 3 CruiseGuides contain information on history, locks, marinas and anchorages. Fred has personally visited every anchorage described in his books and only lists those that are safe throughout the year, big enough, deep enough, and away from the main channel and places frequented by tows.
Order a download version of these books. Scroll down to the listings below. .You may also obtain print copies from our dealers:as listed below:
- Landfall Navigation, LandfallNavigation.com 800-841-2219
- Bluewater Books & Charts, Bluewaterweb.com 800-942- 2583
- Maryland Nautiical Sales, Inc., mdnautical.com 410-752-4268
A number of marinas along the rivers keep a supply of some titles..
- Green Turtle Bay, Cumberland River Mile 31.7, 800-498-4428
- Eddy Creek Marina, Cumberland River Mile 46.4, 270-388-2271
- Clifton Marina, Tennessee River Mile 158.5 931-676-5225
- Grand Harbor Marina, Tennessee River Mile 215.3 662-667-5551
- Aqua Yacht Harbor Marina, Tennessee River Mile 215.3 662-423-2222
|Your cart is empty|
After paying, be sure to click on "Return to Merchant" to get your download link. If you have a problem, please contact email@example.com.