Inland River Chartbooks
The budget crunch at the U.S. Corps of Engineers resulted in the chartbooks for many inland rivers being no longer available. Digital copies of the charts were made available by the Corps on their website and note that charts are public information and may be copied. A marina owner asked Bob Duthie if he could print chartbooks as lack of these made it difficult to sell boats to new boaters. We now offer five chartbooks that can take you all the way from Chicago to Mobile or New Orleans. They are priced according to the number of pages. All are printed on 11"x14" paper and spiral bound with heavy paper covers. The chart images are printed with modern ink jet printers in colors that won't run from a water spill. Download some sample pages here.
We are no longer able to ship books in a timely way. Please purchase chartbooks from the sources shown below.
- Landfall Navigation, LandfallNavigation.com 800-841-2219
- Bluewater Books & Charts, Bluewaterweb.com 800-942- 2583
- Maryland Nautiical Sales, Inc., mdnautical.com 410-752-4268
A number of marinas along the rivers keep a supply of titles.in their areas.
- Green Turtle Bay, Cumberland River Mile 31.7, 800-498-4428
- Eddy Creek Marina, Cumberland River Mile 46.4, 270-388-2271
- Clifton Marina, Tennessee River Mile 158.5 931-676-5225
- Grand Harbor Marina, Tennessee River Mile 215.3 662-667-5551
- Aqua Yacht Harbor Marina, Tennessee River Mile 215.3 662-423-2222
|Your cart is empty|
After paying, be sure to click on "Return to Merchant" to get your download link. If you have a problem, please contact email@example.com.